- "Supply Adjustments to Demand Shocks in the Commercial Real Estate Market",
(with G.H. Lentz), Real Estate Economics, forthcoming.
- "The U.S. International Air Route Award Process: Shareholder Wealth Effects and Policy Implications",
(with G.E. Hoffer and S.W. Pruitt), The Journal of Regulatory Economics, Vol. 12, 1997, pp.197-217.
- "The Price, volatility, volume, and liquidity effects of Changes in Federal Reserve Margin Requirements on both Marginable and Non-marginable OTC Stocks",
in S.W. Pruitt and Andrew Lo, (eds.), The Industrial Organization and Regulation of the Securities Industry, National Bureau of Economic Research, University of Chicago, 1996.The Industrial Organization and Regulation of the Securities Industry
National Bureau of Economic Research, University of Chicago, 1996.
- "An Option Pricing Approach to the Valuation of Commercial Real Estate Contaminated with Hazardous Materials",
(with G.H. Lentz), The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Vol. 10. No. 2, Spring 1995, pp.121-144.
- "A Quadratic Approach to the Two-Stage Dividend Discount Model",
in K.Han and J. Uppal, Dilip K. Ghosh, (eds) , New Advances in Financial Economics, Oxford, Elsevier Science Publishers, London, U.K., 1995, pp.23-37.New Advances in Financial Economics
Oxford, Elsevier Science Publishers, London, U.K., 1995.
- "The CRISMA Trading System: The Next Five Years",
(with S.W. Pruitt and R.E. White), The Journal of Portfolio Management, Vol. 18, 1992, pp.22-25.
- "Downside Risk and Investment Planning",
(with M.A. White and J. Uppal), The Financial Review, Vol. 28 No. 4, November 1993, pp.585-605, an abstract of this article was also published in the CFA Digest, Spring 1994, by the Association for Investment Management and Research.